Sunday, March 22, 2009

Yoga with Raju

(Lauren) Update: Steve is worlds better after hefty doses of cipro and a magic red pill (we are not sure what this one is?).

I forgot to mention our yoga teacher in Varanasi- Raju. Raju is cool beans. He studied with several teachers up in the himalayas and now teachers 5 2-hour classes every day! We loved working with him and were able to get some private lessons. He put me in some postures I have only seen in yoga journal and other photos. Several I though no way in hell am I getting into that and then he would yell- "reach, go, lift, now hold!!" and then would grab my camera and photograph me. I wish I could only post these! He wants me to return and be his student for a few months. I would love to and will stay open to this possibility.

He is also a vedic astrologer and freely offered me a spontaneous reading. On the first day. He explained that I hold emotion tight within me and that the emotions well up in my yoga practice. Actually every intuitive that I have spoken with has told me the same thing, but it was nice to have this reminder.

The next day he told me much more (some good things here, but my head has not blown up too much): he said that in a few years (about three) I would have a big break through, he implied fame of some sort and that I would be immensely successful. He read my palm and saw that I have clashes with both my mom and sister. He said that I hold much power inside the kind of power that could rule an entire country and if I tuned into it I could use this power for whatever I seek. He saw that my largest obstacle is trouble with communication, which is the other thing I am already aware of. Steve was a bit sore he took no interest in his palm; his theory is that he has a crush on me, but I don't think so, or would rather not.

No comments:

Post a Comment