Thursday, March 26, 2009

Insanity (steve)

OK, so we had our marriage ceremony in Rishikesh on the 23rd. It was incredible. Two hours long and full of such deep and complicated ceremony it would be almost impossible to describe. We took plenty of pictures.

In other news, I fell down a flight of stone stairs last night directly onto my shoulder/nose. It's miraculous I did not die or break anything, honestly. People around us (including Lauren, whom I felt terrible for) were panicking, with blood pouring out of my face. Lauren says it's the worst fall she's ever seen. Hospital did x-rays and my nose is not broken, how I have no idea. There's still some bleeding and a lot of swelling, but I am fine. I am meant to live longer, obviously. Things here are great otherwise. McLeod Ganj is amazing; it's where the Dalai Lama lives when he's not traveling. Stunning landscape. Life is amazing...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So glad Mom had to tell me you were getting married... :( Sounds like poor Steve is not taking well to India, hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations & glad you're having a wonderful time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your marriage! I'd love to see the pictures and hear all about the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Steve, sounds like your getting beat up over there! thats some protection over your life!

    ReplyDelete